Monday, November 07, 2005
- Name: kc
- Location: London, United Kingdom
I am a research fellow at the University of Surrey, working in the INCITE research group within the Department of Sociology, and now a PhD student in the Art History department at the University of Chicago. My interests tend to nest around the social life of images and image-making, with a particular interest (of late) in technological image-making. This blog is a document of my current research.
- Photoblogs = Art
- Something for you Cult Studs
- Chicago Touchdown
- Publics, Markets
- Dogs, Cats, Mappr, Hamster
- Where is the Universal, and What is its Scale?
- Three Perspectives on the 'Digital' in Digital Pho...
- "Movers and Fakers:" article on new photography in...
- Looks Like the Start of Something